Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sprinkle a little magic...

This weekend we visited the Warner Brothers Studio Tour - yep, the Harry Potter studio. We bought tickets before the Royals made it REALLY popular a few weeks ago, or rather Nick bought some tickets to make up for something he'd done wrong.

I queued up to buy the final book from a shop at midnight. I've read all of them cover to cover, several times, and have loved the films. So I was desperate to go on the tour - even if it is a studio money making machine!

And I wasn't disappointed! I loved it - the attention to detail is stunning. I genuinely walked around with a smile on my face as I recognised everything, and couldn't stop snapping.

I don't want to post too many pictures, as I don't want to ruin it for you if you visit, but here's a few of my favourites...
















No comments:

Post a Comment