Sunday, June 16, 2013

Food, food, glorious food!

Cheltenham does good festivals. I have been a big fan of the Literature Festival for years, and recently became a member of the Festivals to support them all year round.

One Festival that isn't included in my membership is the Food Festival, which took place this past weekend in Montpellier Gardens.

Loads of local suppliers set up for the mostly rain-free weekend and there are loads of samples as you walk round. There were demos as well as opportunities for wine and whisky tasting. Given my hangover I didn't try that last one! My brother also turned up, which probably meant the place ran out of samples about 30 minutes later.

It is a great event, highly recommended, and hopefully next year's will be just as good!





















No comments:

Post a Comment