Saturday, November 30, 2013

Planning my holiday...

So I'm going away for a few weeks and I haven't really done any planning yet. I blame work and other stuff going on, like moving house (which has also left me very poor!)

But I'm going to do a few posts on my plans for when I'm abroad... the posts I write when I'm there will show whether my plans actually come into fruition or not!

First stop... Singapore...

We are in Singapore for a couple of days but given that I'll be jetlagged (I don't fly well - any tips anyone?) then we will take it easy.

Singapore Botanic Garden 
Apparently ranked number one place to visit in Singapore. It has the world's largest orchid display and is apparently a fantastic place to while away the hours. 

Raffles Hotel
Home of the Singapore Sling, their cocktail menu looks delicious!


Chinatown Food Street
Anything called 'food street' sounds pretty awesome right?

Funan Digitalife Mall
A mall that is dedicated to everything electronic? Ummm lead the way please! Hello camera shops!

I cannot wait to get exploring!

Next post: Melbourne...

No comments:

Post a Comment